At Yellow Tree Yoga, we practice a Vinyasa flow with influences from many other styles. It combines traditional postures and movements while encouraging mindful breathing.
We balance strength and stretching with the meditative and contemplative aspects of yoga. We want yoga to be accessible to all who have an interest and design classes with differing pace and intensity for a full range of experience. In the Yellow Tree Center, we come to the mat as individuals on a journey of discovery and as a community to join our intentions of living in greater harmony.
- Bring your own water
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first class to complete forms
- Always arrive early; our doors lock when class begins
- Parking is available on surrounding streets
- Practice on a near-empty stomach. Be sure that you are hydrated.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a mat (and a towel if you need one).
- Please mute your cell phone and refrain from using it while in the Center.
Our studio is located at 103 E. Main Street in downtown Troy, Ohio 45373
Email for information: firstname.lastname@example.org