Our yoga practice moves with us off the mat and into the world. After we find our center in the studio, we return to it repeatedly through our days at work and play, with family and friends or in solitude. The effects of our practice continue after savasana and namaste.
Wellness Space Offerings
Yellow Tree Yoga community is full of practitioners of complementary services.
- Yoga Instruction for all ages – ask about kids’ classes
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Private client instruction
- Private Group Events
- Pre and Post-natal yoga classes and support
- Energy Healing Practices
- Therapeutic practices
- Counseling Services-Sarah Porto (see Sarah’s offerings on our teacher page)
Wellness Support & Nutrition
- Health coaching
- Ayurveda programs such as the Ayurveda Seasonal Reset
- Corporate/Workplace: Breath, Movement, Mindfulness
- Yoga in Schools: Zensationalkids (Educator training)
Our teachers network with many local and national teachers and providers in the areas of yoga, massage, reflexology, clinical Ayurveda, cognitive therapy, physical therapy, nutrition and more. If you are new to the area or looking for some trusted service providers, perhaps we can connect you.
Your regular yoga practice might be a doorway into other ways of seeking healing or restoration in your body and mind.
Learn more about our extended offerings >>